Sunday 8 January 2012

And the work continues.

Well, I got a little time in the basement tonight undisturbed so i mapped out the track on the peninsula. One side will be a small yard with the edge of town at one end. The other side of the peninsula will be another coal mine, Just a small two track tipple. The string you see running across the foam is where roughly the scenic divider will be, I think I might just make a tall ridge so you can't see over it. Will have to see what I come up with. The track is all just placed on the layout to get an idea of where everything will line up. And so far i like how its coming along.

Overall Shot of the town/Yard

Roughly where the mine will go.


Some Town industries, with the planned roadway.


I'm curving the town and making it look more like the edge of a larger town.


No comments:

Post a Comment